"Temaki" Tool Roll PROTOTYPE
This product is being introduced on a limited basis, at reduced cost, to gain some feedback before its official release.
Keep your tools safe and organized in this attractive, durable tool roll. Use it for bike tools, art supplies, or as a camp kitchen kit. A contrasting colored pocket peeks from the inside of the roll and makes your life worth living.
- Pass the strap over seat rails in an "M" to carry under your seat. A brass snap keeps the strap from shifting.
- Locking strap-adjuster prevents the strap from loosening in transit
- Can be carried in a bag, under your seat, in a bottle cage, or strapped to your leg (if you want to look like a superhero)
- Zipper pocket holds small items like patches, extra bolts and chain links
- Ten inner pockets in varying sizes (2-3 inches wide) snugly hold tire levers, multi tools, sporks...
- Beeswaxed canvas adds durability, stain & water resistance, and a lovely floral-honey scent
- 12 oz waxed canvas, triple-filtered beeswax
- Merino wool & natural canvas quilt design
- Trim, webbing, buckle & zipper pull: nylon
- Brass-plated snap
I'd love to know what you think! I'm looking for feedback regarding function as well as appearance of the Temaki Tool Roll. What color combos should be offered in this product? Email me with your thoughts.