The nostalgic ones call it a "fanny pack." Among those not old enough to remember the 80s & 90s heydays of this tourist essential, I've heard it called a "hip sack." Apparently in Canada it was called a "waist wallet." My mom always called it a "Booty Pack," and stocked hers with cash, sunblock, snacks, and other Mom-gear for a day at a theme park or a school field trip. Whatever you call it, this updated version of your favorite hands-free bag is the best way to keep your important stuff handy while riding a bicycle, traveling, fishing, or working at a carnival.
- Quick-release buckle
- Belt adjusts on both ends to get the fit & buckle position just right*
- Two-way zipper w/ cover for added water and dirt protection
- Inner dividing pocket helps organize stuff
- Two tiny outer pockets for stuffing Snickers wrappers, lip balm or for holding a clip-on rear light
- Durable cotton canvas is treated with triple-filtered beeswax, adding water repellency and a lovely floral-honey scent
- Outer: 12 oz waxed canvas, triple-filtered beeswax
- Pocket: 10 oz treated army duck canvas & Merino wool
- Trim, buckle & zipper pulls: nylon
- Waist Belt: nylon "seatbelt" webbing
Bag Dimensions: 5" tall x 9.5" wide x 2" deep
Readymade color options ship in 1-2 days and include: Peacock/Forest Service.
Most color options are made-to-order and ship in 1-2 weeks.
*The waist belt adjusts to a minimum of 24 inches, maximum 40 inches. While this will accommodate many waist sizes, I understand this sizing doesn't work for everyone. I want this product to be comfortable and inclusive for all body types. Most Booty Packs are made to order, so if you need your waist belt to be a different measurement, just say so in your order form. I'm happy to accommodate your request at no additional charge.