The Hangdown impresses with its simplicity and versatility. This single-compartment pouch is a perfect by itself for day rides, or for adding a little extra volume to your bike camping setup. Attach to handlebars, to another bag, to a rack, inside your frame, on a basket--follow your heart! Get weird with it. Holds a layer, lights, snack, tools. Detach the straps and use it as a toiletry kit. Get a pair and use them as mini-pannier bags, then please please please get two small puppies and carry the puppies in them and send me a picture of it.
- Two straps with locking cam buckles hold securely, adjust & remove easily
- Straps connect to a daisy chain for adjustable width
- Optional/removable toggle bungie doodad connects to head tube/rack/whatever for extra stability
- Deep zipper cover sheds rain
- Double-pull zipper
- Taped interior seams
- Outer: 16oz waxed canvas
- Zipper flap: 16oz beeswaxed canvas with a pop of felted merino wool
- Trim, zipper, straps & paracord: nylon
The Hangdown is made to order and ships in 5-10 business days.
I appreciate you, and trust that you will attach the Hangdown to your bike in a safe and responsible way. Please be mindful of dangly straps & bungees, and ensure they are tucked well out of reach of your spokes.